Thursday, February 12, 2009

beautiful flowers in my garden....soon!

Winter is almost over and summer is coming, oh i look forward to do some gardening this year. This week me and my husband recieved magazines from different garden shops, oh lots of beautiful beutiful flowers that potentially grow in our front and back yard, oh we will definitely have a beautiful garden this summer. So now, we are planning what to plant in our graden, we planted lots of different roses already, it's frozen at this time though but it wil grow back again when winter is over. Oh i would love to have tulips, begonias, dahlias, lily's in our garden in which i never see in our garden back in the philippines before. I love flower, and thinking about it, oh it really excites me to do some gardening.........

0 comments: