Friday, October 16, 2009

Feel the baby kicked

For a week now i've been overwhelmed with the movement and kicks of my little angel inside my womb, sometimes i feel it super low, especially in my bladder that i have to run in the washroom as its so uncomfortable. But its a wonderful feeling , now its clear to me that i am really carrying a baby. I was so worried before, and now that i feel the movement, i enjoy and cherish every moment of it.

Now that i am almost 6 months, i start experiencing aches and pains in different parts of my body, especially in my back. Every time i go to sleep, i have to reposition my self so i can breath easier. oh i'm just so thankful with my body pillow, as it gives me comfort in sleeping. Sometimes i have this heartburn, gas pain and flatulence, pain in both hands every time i wake up, and there's one thing that is so annoying for me, i always have stuffy nose in the middle of the night and early morning that i should have a tissue in my bedside. Just so thankful that i dont have a skin breakout this time, not yet i guess, unlike my first pregnancy. But all of these are just minors, its part of the joy of being pregnant. I love the thought that i'm going to be a mother soon, no matter what it takes, pressure, pain or whatever it is, i'm willing to go through all those as long as my baby is healthy.

It's a big day for me and my husband as i will have my second ultrasound tomorrow. It is a detailed ultrasound, checking if there will be an abnormalities of the baby (God forbid) and we will know the gender of the baby as well. It doesn't matter to us if its a boy or a girl, as long as the baby is healthy and no abnormalities. After tomorrow, i can start decorating the room for the baby, finally! Yey! been waiting for that.....I always believe that the fulfillment of every woman's life is to be a mother, i know some women may react but majority wants to be a mother in future. Carrying or bearing a child in the womb for 9 months is not an easy task, it needs a lot of patience and love, but it is a wonderful feeling that a woman will always cherish forever.

0 comments: